WHOM I MISS?



I miss my hometown,
Which makes my childhood fabulous.

I miss my family,
Who always cared and poured love.

I miss my best friends,
They are real laughter of my life.

I miss my relatives,
Who gather like sparkling stars.

I miss my pets,
They are my pain healers.

I miss my home,
Which gave bunch of memories.

I miss my jealousy friends,
Who unknowingly motivates me to rise up.

I miss my innocent mind,
Which don't know to think ill about anything.

I miss my beautiful heart,
Which pounds for all poor people. 

I miss my own self,
Yeah the real me. 

Missing many things,
Missing many people,

I don't know why I love everything,  
I don't know why I am missing everything,

May the feeling of missing
Stays with me forever to cherish my heart.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Day You Stepped Out Of The Womb

BLUE SEA

TEACHER - AN AURA