EMOTIONAL BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION


On my birthday,
I was overwhelmed with different emotions,
It was my first time I celebrated my birthday
With my parents, friends and relations,
It was the first time, candles were blowing,
It was my first cake cutting
When I got wholehearted wishes,
I felt very happy because of God's grace,
I thanked them with cheerful tears,
When my brother presented a scooty
As my birthday gift,
Literally, there were no words to speak,
I stay stunned with great happiness,
Some unspoken emotions surrounded my heart.
My fine day starts and ends,
With different emotional flows,
Still it was a most memorable day in my life.





It's a best memory to be remembered on my birthday.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Day You Stepped Out Of The Womb

BLUE SEA

TEACHER - AN AURA