IF YOU WERE MY BETTER HALF



Moon, you are my satellite,
It doesn't matter day or night,
You always keep me watching,
I always spend time on waiting,
You always enjoy to play with me,
I always enjoy finding you on time,
Once you come out,
My heart sings out,
I look at you for a long time,
Like there was no tired time,
Your bright rays captured my heart,
Your smile attracts my eyes,
Your look melts me like snow,
Which I always owe,
If you were my better half,
I'll hold you with gentle laugh
I would lie in your lap,
And have a peaceful nap.
I would like to go around the sky,
With a great shy,
I would dance in your light,
I would sing about you at night,
I would see my face in yours,
I would enjoy your warmness with cheers,
Though you are my sweater,
I would hug you tighter,
I would not leave you even a minute,
Though you are my knight,
I would affix you in my heart,
I would love you with all my heart,
You are my best better half.

Comments

  1. Wow wonderful lines❤❤ I fell in love with these beautiful words 😍😍 heart touching πŸ₯°πŸ₯° loved it😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhyming is enjoyable 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhyming is enjoyable 😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Day You Stepped Out Of The Womb

BLUE SEA

TEACHER - AN AURA